- 7 March 2020
- Posted by: Vedanta
- Category: Neet
NEET coaching in Chandigarh: NEET is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency. It is one of the all India level entrance exams which is organized to offer admission into MBBS and BDS.
Candidates those will qualify the NEET UG entrance test will get admission into MBBS and BDS. Vedanta Institute is the top coaching institute for NEET coaching conducted by NTA.
Team Vedanta is preparing the students and producing the best results in these entrance exams for the past 5 years. That’s why Vedanta Institute is known for Best NEET coaching in Chandigarh and its own unique methodology of preparing students for these entrance exams. The faculty of the Vedanta Institute prepares its full study material in the form of modules that covers the whole syllabus of NEET entrance exam.
85-90% exam comes from our study material and notes as we cover the 7 years previous question papers and all the topics. Classes are held daily followed by doubt session and test is conducted weekly. After completion of course students appears for Mock tests which are based on the exact pattern of the entrance exam.
NEET 2020 admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on March 27. Candidates will be able to download the NEET admit card by logging into the registered accounts on the official website of NTA.
NEET 2020 will be conducted by the NTA on May 3, 2020. The official notification for admissions through NEET 2020 was released on December 2, 2019.
The application form of NEET was available both online and offline. The last date to submit the online application form was extended up to January 6, 2020. The application window for NEET 2020 was reopened between February 3 to February 9. However, no new registrations were being accepted during this period.
After the examination is held, the candidate will be able to download the provisional answer key of NEET 2020 in the last week of May 2020. The result of NEET 2020 will be announced on June 4, 2020, along with the final answer key.
Post this, the counseling for NEET 2020 will be held on both national and state levels. To know more about the application form, eligibility criteria, dress code, participating institutes, etc. visit NTA official site.
NEET coaching in Chandigarh
What is NEET?
The National Testing Agency conducts NEET for admission to MBBS and BDS in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted annually and is held across 154 test centers. With approximately more than 15 Lakh candidates, NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India.
NEET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Accepting Colleges||185 colleges|
NEET 2020 Important dates and events
|NEET 2020 Information brochure and application forms||02-Dec-2019||· Information brochure and application forms were released at ntaneet.nic.in
· The application form had to be filled online (offline applications were available for residents of Kashmir valley, Leh and Kargil)
|Deadline to submit the application form||06-Jan-2020||· NEET 2020 applications could be submitted online only
· Applications sent by post will not be accepted
|Correction window for the application form||15-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020||· It is a one-time facility only
· Candidates are advised to save the correction slip of NEET 2020 application for future use
|Admit card available for download||27-Mar-2020||· Can be downloaded by logging into the registered accounts
· Will not be sent by post
|Exam date||03-May-2020||· NEET 2020 will be conducted in an offline mode
· Duration of the examination will be 3 hours and the test will comprise of 180 objective type questions
|Provisional answer key||Last week of May 2020*||· Will be released online
· Candidates will be able to challenge this answer key provided they have sufficient evidence to support the claim
|Result will be announced||04-Jun-2020||· Has to be downloaded from ntaneet.nic.in
· NEET 2020 scorecards can also be downloaded online by looging into the registered accounts
NEET eligibility criteria 2020
The National Testing Agency has prescribed the eligibility criteria for NEET 2020. All those who wish to apply for the entrance test are advised to check if they fit into the criteria specified by NTA.
Candidates who fulfill the following parameters are eligible for NEET 2020:
- Indian Nationals,
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
- The minimum age of a candidate as on December 31, 2020, should be 17 years
- The rule specifying the maximum age limit of the candidate was challenged last year in the court of law. Thus, there is no upper age limit as of now and candidates older than 25 years of age applying for NEET 2020 will be provisionally admitted subject to the ruling of the High Court of Delhi.
- Candidate must have cleared Class XII or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Candidates who are appearing for Class XII or equivalent in summer 2020 can also apply for NEET 2020.
- Candidates who have completed Class XII or equivalent from an open school are also eligible
- Candidate must have cleared Class XII or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent with Biology as an additional subject are also eligible
Minimum marks required in the qualifying examination:
- General category 50%
- PWD category 45%
- SC/ST/OBC 40%
NEET 2020 admission process
NEET coaching in Chandigarh: The application form for NEET 2020 was released on December 2, 2019. The application process was online and candidates had to register themselves on the official website in order to fill the application.
The application process for NEET 2020 could be divided into four steps. For successful completion of the NEET 2020 application process, a candidate must complete the registration, fill the application, upload the required documents and remit the prescribed application fee. To help understand the process better, the steps have been elaborated below.
NEET 2020 application fee
The application fee had to be paid online. It could be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs)|
|Gen EWS/ OBC||1400|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/||800|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
NTA will release the admit card for NEET 2020 on March 27. NEET 2020 admit card will be available on the official website of NTA NEET. Candidates can download their NEET admit card 2020 by logging into their registered accounts.
Details of the exam center allocated to the candidate will also be given on the admit card of NEET 2020. After downloading the admit card, take a colored printout of the same.
Paste a recent passport-sized photograph (preferably the same as the one uploaded with the application form) in the space provided. Also, the candidate must get it signed by a parent/guardian before the exam day.
NEET coaching in Chandigarh
NEET 2020 exam centers
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central/ East/ North/ South/ West)|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
NEET 2020 Syllabus
NEET coaching in Chandigarh: The syllabus of NEET 2020 was set by the National Testing Agency. It mainly comprises of three subjects; Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. NEET 2020 syllabus overlaps that of CBSE class 11th and class 12th. However, a few topics that have been included in the NEET syllabus are not taught in these classes. Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus of NEET 2020 before they start preparing for the entrance test.
NEET Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
NEET Syllabus 2020 for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
NEET 2020 dress code
NEET coaching in Chandigarh: Due to a large number of test-takers, the NTA follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of NEET. Among the important policies is the dress code for NEET 2020. NTA has prescribed a dress code for the examination day along with a list of items that are barred in the examination hall. Below are a few important pointers about the dress code for NEET 2020:
- Light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted.
- Ornaments, piercings, etc. are not permitted
- Candidates wearing a customary dress should report to the examination center at least an hour before the last reporting time.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
NEET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Exam day guidelines for NEET 2020 aim to help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on the D-Day.
What to carry on the exam day?
- NEET 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport/ Aadhaar card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry?
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
NEET 2020: Cutoff for previous years
Aspirants of NEET 2020 can refer to the table below to know the NEET cutoff trends for the past years. This will help them understand the difficulty level of the examination.
|Category||Cut off marks (Opening and Closing)|
40 Days Preparation Tips of NEET:
- By this time the entire NEET 2020 syllabus must have been completed.
- Kick start with intense revision. Revise topics alternating with difficulty levels.
- Make short notes where you need refreshing or prodding so you can use them at the last minute for revision.
- Sit for regular tests to understand where you stand in terms of your preparation.
- Move to the next topic if you have done well in the first one else better and strengthen the first one before moving to the next one.
- Lastly, keep your motivation levels high and don’t compare with anyone.
You may also Like:
- B.Sc. Nursing coaching in Chandigarh
- BSc. Agriculture coaching in Chandigarh
- PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh
- PU CET CRASH COURSE